Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mama's Boys!!!


Those of you who know our family know I LOVE to go fishing. Bass and trout being my favorite. Benji could care less and so I go with my father (for bass) and my mother (for trout) or by myself. Well, I'm raising my boys right!! We had a great fishing trip this week (Luke's first) and the sun fish were plentiful. I spent the entire time putting worms on and taking fish off, but I didn't mind at all. It was so much fun to watch the excitement and hear the squeals of joy every time another fish bit the hook. Lucas never got too close to the fish, and seemed a bit concerned that they were getting hurt, but he did have a good time after he saw that we only catch and release. If any of my local friends want to join us, just give us a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment