Friday, August 7, 2009

Now I lay me down to sleep.....

I thought it would be fun to share some of the things Lucas thanks God for at prayer time before bed. It is one of my favorite times of the day...and not just because I finally get some peace and quiet. In addition to thanking God for his family, including each member individually, here are a few of my favorites. Every night is different and Benji and I share a laugh every night at some of the things he comes up with.

"Thank you God soap."

"Thank you God daddy's hat."

"Thank you God flowers."

"Thank you God Kiley. (Kara's friend)"

"Thank you God water jump."

"Thank you God camper."

"Thank you God bubbles."

"Thank you God peanut butter."

"Thank you God swing set."

"Thank you God daddy truck."

"Thank you God horse. (we don't have a horse, but he really likes them...from afar)

"Thank you God my bike."



Since we have a broken camera I'm adding an old "sleeping" picture to this post

(taken in Ethiopia).

2 comments:

  1. The 5 snobs & a dogAugust 8, 2009 at 5:32 AM

    Thank you God for the Bertram's, who brought this wonderful boy into all of our lives. I am with you, Lucas...soap is a wonderful thing. Especially with little boys!

    ReplyDelete