Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Whole family


It was so nice to get a visit tonight from our son Gavin. He is headed off to college and settling into his new apartment this week. This is one of the rare occasions that we have been able to get a family picture with the WHOLE family. It always seems strange to take one unless everyone is together. When I was getting my classroom together this week I realized the only picture I had off all of us was in the airport when we arrived home from Ethiopia. After all that traveling we weren't looking ourselves and Lucas looked scared and shocked. I'm really disappointed with the quality of my new camera, but at least I have a few new pictures. We'll have to get a professional one taken soon. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. You both don't look old enough to have teens!! Very sweet family:)

    ReplyDelete