Monday, August 31, 2009

So Long, Summer...

The boys and I have been enjoying our last week of summer. Kara has been spending time with her cousins and having a great time at their camp, but I've sure missed her. Within the last week we have gone to Old McDonald's Farm with my friend Chelsea and her kids, gone Putt Putt golfing, gone to lunch with my Friend Robin and her kids (one adopted from Ethiopia like Lucas), had dinner and a bon fire with the Paige and Woods families, and gone fishing at our camp with Robin and the kids. What a GREAT week. Here is a week in pictures for your enjoyment!


This was a special trip for just Avery and me. Kara and I had a special trip too, but it involved shopping...as usual (NOT my favorite thing, but it was fun this time).







From the above picture you can tell Robin and I didn't get much adult conversation on our lunch date. Even at McDonald's I was chasing Lucas the entire time.....Phone calls are great!


Sweetie Pie was so excited to catch her first fish. Lucas still is scared of them, but he loves to run to the camera to take a picture whenever anyone else catches one.

Lucas took this picture of me along with many others that were far less recognizable. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment