Monday, October 12, 2009

Winter's Coming!



We have enjoyed watching the seasons change with Lucas. He thinks the word for cold is "Winter's coming". Every time we are out in the cold he says "Winter's coming" to tell me he feels cold. It all come from those mere chilly days this summer when he would shiver and I would look at him and say "Oh just wait, my boy...winter's coming." He really has no idea what is ahead of him. I hope he enjoys the snow. If not, it's going to be a very long winter.

The pictures below are from our trip to a local pumpkin patch. The wind was blowing and the temperature was so cold. Much colder than I thought when I dressed my children in only sweat shirts (yes Avery had one and put it on right after the picture was taken).

Oh yes, Lucas....Winter's Coming!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What a beautiful family. Your daughter is Very Gorgeous......watch out momma!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete